Wednesday, November 9, 2011

(Good things) A small self-critique and I get to go to China


Here is a low-quality image of a painting that I believe I am almost done with. I think that the left side might need some work. Maybe some fractioning and dividing up that space a little? I also feel that the ground and imagery are melding well (a good thing), but I think I want more of the ground to sit farther back in space. However, I deem this almost complete! 

Also, 
I have been thinking a lot about China. I have never left the country and recently received a scholarship to go there in the spring. I am really excited to see what the culture-shock will bring to my artwork. I must invest in a good-quality camera so that I don't have to rely on my IPhone to take such shitty images. 

No comments:

Post a Comment